Re: [opensuse-conference] Infrastructure/Video recording at the OSC 2015
  • From: Robin Edgar <robinedgar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 10:37:45 +0100
Hi Lars,
As a reminder, the next IRC meeting is today at 1400 CET. We look
forward to seeing you there!

Best regards,
Robin Edgar

On 8 March 2015 at 22:58, Hans de Raad <info@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Lars,

You're very welcome to discuss this at the next meeting. We're using Redmine
for planning at progress.opensuse.org

The tickets concerning the AV registration is:
https://progress.opensuse.org/projects/osc15/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&issues=1&q=video

Looking forward to your input on this!

All the best!
Hans de Raad