Re: [opensuse-conference] Infrastructure/Video recording at the OSC 2015
  • From: Hans de Raad <info@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 22:58:26 +0100
Hi Lars,

You're very welcome to discuss this at the next meeting. We're using Redmine
for planning at progress.opensuse.org

The tickets concerning the AV registration is:
https://progress.opensuse.org/projects/osc15/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&issues=1&q=video

Looking forward to your input on this!

All the best!
Hans de Raad

--
OpenNovations / DevHdR

Van Sevenbergestraat 49
2274PK Voorburg

Tel +31 6 83578847

www.hcderaad.nl
On Sunday, March 08, 2015 10:26:59 PM Lars Vogdt wrote:
Hi

I want to bring up $ubject now to clarify if there is a need for:
* help with/setting up the network
* providing installation servers
* helping with the registration infrastructure
* providing Video recording/streaming from the sessions

Is there already an IRC group, trello board for planning?

Should this be discussed during the next meeting?

With kind regards,
Lars