Re: [opensuse-conference] Minutes oSC 15 meeting 3rd of march, next meeting March 9th 13h UTC / 14h CEST
  • From: Hans de Raad <info@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 15:12:02 +0100
Just a little follow up on the mail below. We're looking into ways to get
developers involved in this feature in OSEM.
The proposed "prize" was just an indication of ways we're looking at and should
not be seen as direct payment for features, so for now, please don't offer this
directly to any developer you might know.

We'll get back on this if we have something more concrete to share.

All the best!
Hans de Raad
--
OpenNovations / DevHdR