Re: [opensuse-conference] Re: Your submission to the openSUSE Conference 2015
  • From: Hans de Raad <info@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2015 14:30:06 +0100
Hi Tomas,

Did you log in? Your proposal is only viewable for you if you're logged into
the system.

All the best!
Hans

--
OpenNovations / DevHdR

Van Sevenbergestraat 49
2274PK Voorburg

Tel +31 6 83578847

www.hcderaad.nl
On Monday, March 02, 2015 02:29:10 PM Tomáš Chvátal wrote:
Dne Po 2. března 2015 08:42:47, opensuse-conference@xxxxxxxxxxxx napsal(a):
Dear Tomáš Chvátal,

we are very pleased to inform you that your submission

Non-scary packaging intro

has been accepted into the program of the openSUSE Conference.
We would like you to confirm that you can participate here:

http://events.opensuse.org/conference/osc15/proposal

Hello people,

Seems there is some issue with the OSEM. I can't see my proposal for
confirmation.

Any help?

TIA

Tom