[opensuse-conference] Request for DTP/design: Sponsorship brochure for oSC15
  • From: Hans de Raad <info@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 18:50:21 +0100
Dear all!

The conference needs sponsors and we need to approach them soon!

Based on the sponsorship brochure from earlier editions, we've made a couple of
adjustments, and would like to request the artwork team (or anyone with any DTP
talent) to help us out in designing a visually appealing version which we can
distribute asap!

The text for the brochure is attached to this issue in progress.opensuse.org
https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/4974#note-3

Please include the logo made by Victorhck:
https://github.com/openSUSE/artwork/blob/3452b8ecd072cb722e99b03a304ac6e0ce6c4640/Marketing%20Materials/Events/openSUSE%20Conference/2015-oS-Conference/logo/logo_pin.svg

If you have any questions, please ask us!

All the best!
Hans de Raad
Robin Edgar

--