Re: [opensuse-conference] Keynoter suggestion: Michiel Leenars (from NLNet, OpenDoc Society, Accessibility.nl, Internet Society Netherlands ...)
On Sunday 21 December 2014 03.26:04 Efstathios Iosifidis wrote:
Hello Hans and team,

Since you'll search for keynote speakers soon, check out this one.
He is Director of Strategy of NLNet, a Foundation that has been
funding open source projects since 1997 that can contribute to an open
information society.

More informations about him can be found here:
http://nlnet.nl/people/leenaars.html