[opensuse-conference] Re: Thank you for registering to oSC15
  • From: differentreality <differentreality@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 09:33:16 +0200
Hello,

I believe the common term is unregister rather than de-register, as it
is used in the email template sent for registration confirmation to
oSC15.

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 9:27 AM, <opensuse-conference@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Stella Rouzi,

Thank you for registering to openSUSE Conference. We are glad that you will
participate
and are looking forward to see you in the Netherlands.

The event will start at 2015-05-01 and will happen at

Bink36
Binckhorstlaan 36, Den Haag, Netherlands

Over the past few months we have been busy scheming, planning and preparing
to make these the most awesome days of your conference year. Once the schedule
is available or anything else changes we will notify you and in the meantime,
if you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us,
just reply to this mail.

To read more about openSUSE Conference just head over to our website:
http://events.opensuse.org/conference/osc15

Best wishes

openSUSE Conference Team

p.s. If you are unable to attend please de-register:
http://events.opensuse.org/conference/osc15/register/new