[opensuse-conference] Re: [opensuse-artwork] Request for artwork openSUSE Conference 2015
  • From: Hans de Raad <info@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 18:38:06 +0100
Henne,

as far as I am concerned we could have already started communication with the
"work in progress" notion. It was after a discussion that we decided to wait
for a theme, a logo etc.

Like i stated in the last meeting, we will wait until ultimately this friday
(the 12th) and then all communication will start. Logo or not.

We need to start promotion and cant nor will wait any longer.

I hope this clears things up a bit?

Best regards,
Hans

--