[opensuse-conference] Re: [oSC14] CfP opens announcement
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 14:36:03 +0100
On Thursday 23 January 2014 08:59:12 Izabel Valverde wrote:
Em 22/01/2014 14:16, "differentreality" <differentreality@xxxxxxxxx>

escreveu:
Hello!

We need someone from news@ to finalize the announcement for oSC14 CfP
Opening (and of course post it on news).

It was supposed to go out on Monday, but hasn't.

A draft with main information is provided

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OXw9yZKNAtYQLxrv7hz0bKDE6jGaYwCoAXFcW1f
X4TQ/edit#heading=h.2zahdoz8jleb
(2nd announcement - CfP opens)

In the gdoc you can find the actual information (when, what ...) for
you to refine and make pleasant and attractive :)

Thank you!
Stella

Hey Stella,

I can put on News but to refine and make attractive it isn't with me.

Is it Monday a good day?

Anyway I will look for it next Saturday if nobody else step in.

Thank you

Izabel

I've put in a little energy in the Google docs and put it on news.o.o to be
published, imho.

https://news.opensuse.org/?p=17527&preview=true

It misses some pictures, doesn't talk about sponsorship and doesn't mention
the business track...

But I can't fix that - I have to go to Brazil now :D so somebody else will
have to do the actual publishing.

Hugs,