[opensuse-conference] Re: [opensuse-project] Conference page on the wiki for OSC14
  • From: Alexandros_ Alexandros <alexandros.venn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 14:21:33 +0200
I've done some changes but someone have to change "In the news"

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 10:54 AM, differentreality
<differentreality@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 7:56 PM, Andres Silva <anditosan1000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Bruno Friedmann wrote:

Looking around I've found this page in the wiki with obsolete content
which need a refresh.
Could one of the osc14 team add the review and refresh in the trello todo
And publish accurate informations.

https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Conference

We can change it. I will add this to the trello board.

Anyone feel free to jump in and get their hands dirty updating the wiki! :D