Re: [opensuse-conference] Logo Proposal
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 18:50:59 +0100
On Monday 06 January 2014 10:13:09 Andres Silva wrote:
Jos Poortvliet wrote:
On Tuesday 17 December 2013 06:39:06 Robert Schweikert wrote:
On 12/13/2013 11:07 PM, Andres Silva wrote:
Hello,

I have seen the work that Carlos is putting into making a logo and it
is
evolving nicely. I wanted to contribute to his idea with another
version
based on his work.

Please take a look

I tried reducing visual noise from the image and use a more concise
color palette. The idea here is to showcase colors as visual messages
of
the place the conference will take place at.

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h414/anditosan/Logo_Proposal_4_zps4
ae
00297.png

Nice combination of the elements in play, +1

Yes, it's a great logo. Downside is that it doesn't work great when sized
very small (like on a web page :D) as the text becomes unreadable. Any
chance you can make a bigger-text version, andi? I will just cut off the
text, for now ;-)

How small are you thinking for the website?

Andy (anditosan)

See https://news.opensuse.org/?p=17485&preview=true

;-)
< Previous Next >