Re: [opensuse-conference] Logo Proposal
Jos Poortvliet wrote:
On Tuesday 17 December 2013 06:39:06 Robert Schweikert wrote:
On 12/13/2013 11:07 PM, Andres Silva wrote:
Hello,

I have seen the work that Carlos is putting into making a logo and it is
evolving nicely. I wanted to contribute to his idea with another version
based on his work.

Please take a look

I tried reducing visual noise from the image and use a more concise
color palette. The idea here is to showcase colors as visual messages of
the place the conference will take place at.

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h414/anditosan/Logo_Proposal_4_zps4ae
00297.png
Nice combination of the elements in play, +1

Yes, it's a great logo. Downside is that it doesn't work great when sized
very small (like on a web page :D) as the text becomes unreadable. Any chance
you can make a bigger-text version, andi? I will just cut off the text, for
now ;-)

How small are you thinking for the website?