Re: [opensuse-conference] Conference T-Shirts
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2014 19:01:28 +0100
On Saturday 28 December 2013 22:33:11 Andres Silva wrote:
Hello,

I wanted to put forth these designs for T-shirts at the conference.

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h414/anditosan/Staff_Shirt_zps7c70469f.
png
http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h414/anditosan/Staff_Shirt_Model_zps76
529b49.png

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h414/anditosan/Visitor_Shirt_zps4d92d8c
8.png
http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h414/anditosan/Vistor_Shirt_Model_zps3
b04e044.png

With this work I wanted to show our logo.

Things that can be added if decided

- Motto
- Sponsor's Logos
- Visitor/Staff Tag

Request: Please let's not add too many things to our T-shirts. Adding
too much makes the design look confused and out of place.

PS: Sources are on git and added idea on trello

Thank you!

I like them, a lot. Perhaps it would make sense to put them smaller, on the
breast? If you do, the text could also be "oSC'14" so you can make it a bit
bigger...

Then it might make sense to put something on the back, like the slogan.

/J
< Previous Next >
List Navigation
This Thread