Subject: file upload error in session submission
Date: Tuesday 17 September 2013, 21:17:39
From: kwstas L <koslibpro@xxxxxxxxx>

hello,

today i just tried to upload my presentation,during a Session Submission
through https://conference.opensuse.org/osem/conference/summit13/proposal.
When i tried to upload my *.odp file, after being uploaded fully,it
returned an internal server error. have a look at this.

Also, do i need to upload my presentation while i submit the session? Or
the description and the abstract talk about the session are enough for
accepting my session request (so i can upload my presentation file later) ??

Thanks in advance,
Konstantinos

--
Konstantinos Livieratos, University Student, Digital Systems Dept
e-mail:koslibpro@xxxxxxxxx, kostas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx