[opensuse-conference] scheduling on monday
Heya all,

I do notice from the schedule:
https://conference.opensuse.org/osem/conference/osc2013/schedule#2013-07-22
that there are sessionss on Monday which seem important. This would be a soft
day for community meetups and such - I would not have sponsor talks there
(Georg, Hans de Raad), just BoF's. Note that there will be no video recording
and no networking materials from SUSE (all materials from SUSE will be packed
on Sunday night and will be send back to NUE on Monday).

I thought we would do this year "quality over quantity" and that would mean
putting good talks (and I see Georg Greve here!) on the main days and no
important content on Monday... Community stuff like the discussion about art
and branding is perfectly fine but the other three make no sense I think.

It's not my call, I'm just saying this seems bad to me. Soft day = people
leave...

Cheers,
  • No further messages