Re: [opensuse-conference] news!
On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 4:39 PM, Juergen Weigert <jw@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jun 25, 13 15:07:40 +0200, Jos Poortvliet wrote:
Heya,

what are the plans around announcing the sponsors and the schedule?
I wrote the following article about our team and our sponsors:
https://news.opensuse.org/?p=16200&preview=true

Please review it and tell me what to add or remove!

We need an article to announce the schedule, all we have now is
https://news.opensuse.org/?p=16204&preview=true

in other words, only a small beginning. I need input for what to add there.

From Jürgen about the plans related to video taping;

- Recording and live streaming all 4 days,
from the two main tracks (maybe 3)?
* Public live at http://bambuser.com/channel/opensusetv
* Public recordings at http://youtube.com/opensusetv
* SUSE internal at http://streaming.nue.suse.com/
- Why? We, being there, give a service to all those who
would like to be there, but cannot.
- Needs volunteer helpers.
(I am bringing nobody from NBG, except myself)
- Ambitious goal is to have the recordings online within 24h.
We met this goal already ca. 52% at osc12.
(With osc13 we target 53%, just kidding)
- Technology used: dvswitch (with several enhancements developed at
https://github.com/openSUSE/dvswitch)
- speakers: active approval needed.
- audience: passive approval needed.
- contact me for requests or issues.

Please pick and rephrase as you like.

And what else is missing?
Do we have air condition at the venue?

Yes, ofc!

cheers,
JW-

Hugs,

\ | 0911 74053-508 say #263A!__/ (____/ /\
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Jeff Hawn, J.Guild, F.Imendoerffer, HRB 16746
(AG Nuernberg), Maxfeldstrasse 5, 90409 Nuernberg, Germany

SuSE. Supporting Linux since 1992. ☺