Re: [opensuse-conference] [oSC13] LPI exams articles for proofreading
  • From: Konstantinos Boukouvalas <boukouvalas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 16:28:00 +0300
2013/6/20 Alberto Planas Dominguez <aplanas@xxxxxxx>:
Quoting "Stella Rouzi (differentreality)" <stella.rouzi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hello,

this is a gdoc with the page we need to upload in our website
concerning LPI exams:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WiG7HKYd48wdYpbyG1oRZDQSd80ka6RphM9YnKyIeCc/edit

Good writing. I literally changed two words. If this text need to be printed
maybe is a good idea to provide the links at the bottom in a different way,
if not, it is perfect as it is.

Thank you. For me as it concerns the oSC13 info page this is ready to
be uploaded. But don't rush to republish and share it on main feeds -
social nets. For this reason there is the PR which will lead to the
info page with a link. If there is another article (like the one we
uploaded with Jos and Kostas) feel free to add a link to this info
page.

After the PR I think its proper for this to be shared (also) alone.