Re: [opensuse-conference] Re: article about oSC sessions!
RESEND FOR THE LIST(S)
(*Sorry, I use html emails all the time*)

Dear Jos, Kostas,

Thank you for your compliments. If possible add the image attached and
another image with the geeko of course. This actually shows the
connection between LPIC-1 and SUSE CLA as well the SUSE Certification
path. I think its up to the point the article suggests.

Please notify, whenever is published, for me to upload at LPI Greece
Community Corner, my blog and social networks.

Publish everywhere you have access, for me its ok.

Thanks a lot.

Konstantinos Boukouvalas

Operations Manager
LPI MA Greece