Re: [opensuse-conference] conference a4 full page ad

On Jun 10, 2013, at 7:19 AM, Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Heya,

We are offered a full page ad in the upcoming Linux Magazin if we can send
it before Friday.

Who is up for giving it a try? The end result doesn't have to have the text
that I put in, per-se, just make sure there's an explanation of the event
;-)

We might or might not get many visitors due to this, I have no idea-
probably not many as it is late (the magazines will go out on July 4 or so).
But every bit helps :D

Ping me if you've got something. I will send what I have on Thursday night.
I created a 'fall-back' in case we don't have time to come up with something
better:

http://susepaste.org/98076859

Source in github. Feel free to use it as a base for improvement.

/J

I offer myself for editing and if you assign a certain subject. Maybe our
conference people could write about their impressions on what are the most
important things happening at the conference and then we can cite them as we
write a longer article.

Does anyone know how many words the article is to be?

Andy (anditosan)--