Re: [opensuse-conference] Re: article about oSC sessions!
On Friday 07 June 2013 13:43:31 Andy anditosan wrote:
On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 8:41 AM, Andres Silva <anditosan1000@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Andy (anditosan)

On Jun 6, 2013, at 7:00 AM, Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wednesday 05 June 2013 18:33:45 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
<snip>

Ok, scrap that, had a chat with Andi and we decided that it is
probably
best to listen to Henne. That usually turns out to be the best thing
do. So we'll focus on ONE main talk from each of the categories. I'll
do
Community&Project as I already started, and write about the subject
Henne
proposed: the talk about openSUSE Statistics.

W.I.P.:
https://news.opensuse.org/?p=16081&preview=true

Looks like I just send an empty mail, sorry about that.

A new attempt:

Andy, awesome work on writing the 2nd section. I did some rewording,
mostly to shorten things, also in my own section. Stuff like this: The
goal of the Community and Project track is to gather talks ... Into:
The Community and Project track gathers talks ...
(that's an edit I did in my own part, yes)

Sometimes, you can remove entire sentences by adding 2 words to the
next or previous one that way: you say the same thing, just with less
words. The art of keeping it short ;-)

Anyway. I think the Geeko Tech part is fine too, only the part about
Henne's workshop could be expanded upon. I hope he could have a look
himself?

Otherwise, are you up for giving the Open World part a go?

Yes, I can do it although there is a lot of talk subjects there. I will
try to highlight some, not all, but I already started writing about
open world :)>
Note that I put the article on your name because, if you do the Open
World part, you did 2/3 of the work so it would be unfair to not
credit the article to you :D

Thanks,
/J

/J

Jos, I added more words to the open world track section in the
article. Please review and let's make appropriate changes to it. The
idea was to promote in brief terms some of the confirmed and most
prominent (imho) presentations coming to the conference.

Super. I discussed it with Stella and will publish it soon it so we have an
article out today :D

Anybody can still give comments until it's live:
https://news.opensuse.org/?p=16081&preview=true

Hugs,

List Navigation