[opensuse-conference] conference a4 full page ad
Heya,

We are offered a full page ad in the upcoming Linux Magazin if we can send
it before Friday.

Who is up for giving it a try? The end result doesn't have to have the text
that I put in, per-se, just make sure there's an explanation of the event
;-)

We might or might not get many visitors due to this, I have no idea-
probably not many as it is late (the magazines will go out on July 4 or so).
But every bit helps :D

Ping me if you've got something. I will send what I have on Thursday night.
I created a 'fall-back' in case we don't have time to come up with something
better:

http://susepaste.org/98076859

Source in github. Feel free to use it as a base for improvement.

/J