Re: [opensuse-conference] Re: article about oSC sessions!
OK, thank you and sorry sending the previous message also in HTML.

I will probably write it today afternoon, in parallel with finishing
the translation of LPI Greece website in English, something we did
especially for openSUSE Conference, since LPI Greece site is until now
available only in greek. Soon the bi-lingual edition will be uploaded.

I understand the need of non greek speaking possible candidates and
attendants, so we make a full effort to serve in English.

Regards,
Kostas

Operations Manager
LPI MA Greece