Re: [opensuse-conference] IRC feedback
On Monday 27 May 2013 00:24:25 Pavlos Ratis wrote:
Hello,

As Stella said we are provisioning for live streaming. In addition for
IRC users, I could easily create an IRC bot which announces the
upcoming/current presentations.
For more details about the presentations and other stuff, we could
have the social media guys with (+)voice in #opensuse-conference
channel.

Regarding the questions, we could use the #osc13 hashtag and something
like #room1, #room2, etc to match them easily. Another way is to
inform viewers-geekos to apply their questions by replying/commenting
to the specific social media announcement of the presentation. Then
the volunteer who will be responsible in the room should collect some
questions and ask the presenter.

That sounds like a good idea, yes. Have the volunteer in the room collect
questions from IRC during the question part...

Pavlos

On Sun, May 26, 2013 at 11:21 AM, Stella Rouzi (differentreality)

<stella.rouzi@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, May 26, 2013 at 7:22 AM, Andy Silva <anditosan1000@xxxxxxxxx>