Re: [opensuse-conference] Questions about the Icinga workshop
Hey :)

On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 12:40 AM, Lars Vogdt <lrupp@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

On Wed, 5 Jun 2013 21:01:04 +0300, differentreality
<differentreality@xxxxxxxxx> wrote :
* Target: 8-15 people (pre-registration would be very appreciated!
Can this be marked on the final agenda?)

I have made a note of the pre-registration request to trello.
Agustin has informed me that some people from his team will work on
worskhop-related issues, so we can further discuss details about this
later on.

ok, thanks.

Workshop room will be set up with desks and chairs and is the room on
the groundfloor of our venue.
It has a projector, a projector "screen", mic, speakers.

I cannot promise a whiteboard but I have put it in our todo list in
trello.

Sounds nice, thanks again!

Could you please add the exact text you would like to be communicated
to attendees in your proposal description?

OK, It might take some time - but I hope to have the full text end of
next week.

We kinda have pretty much closed the subject of network, as the work
has to get started on the setup, however please check trello & the
email I had sent you about the network issue and let me know your
thoughts/comments.

Hm. Looks like I missed something. Can you please send me the trello
link - and your network Email again?

Network Task:
https://trello.com/card/network-setup/50c9f63d0355c54307008743/18

Video Recording Task:
https://trello.com/card/video-recording-streaming/50c9f63d0355c54307008743/13

And my email details, which I just resend to you:
from: Stella Rouzi (differentreality) <stella.rouzi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
to: Lars Vogdt <lrupp@xxxxxxx>
date: Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 8:18 AM
subject: Fwd: [oSC13] Network