[opensuse-conference] Questions about the Icinga workshop
Hi Guys

Thanks for accepting my proposed talks and the monitoring workshop!

I like to know if you have any concrete ideas especially for the
workshop - here is what I have in mind for it:

* Target: 8-15 people (pre-registration would be very appreciated! Can
this be marked on the final agenda?)
* can you provide a dedicated room for the 4 hours incl. Beamer and
whiteboard ?
* Attendees should bring a Laptop with them, pre-installed with
openSUSE. We will install the latest packages from the
server:monitoring OBS repository locally. Can this be announced
together with the registration link for the workshop?
* We need a dedicated network for the "hands on" part. I want to avoid
a scan/monitoring of all the other attendees of the conference. I
guess a 16 port switch together with some cables should be ok.

I might be able to take the hardware with me, just want to avoid
additional weight for my flight. :-)

with kind regards,
Lars

BTW: is there a packaging workshop planned for this year? If not, what
do you think if we should arrange some?

--
Lars Vogdt <Lars.Vogdt@xxxxxxxx>
- OPS Engineering Services Team Lead -