[opensuse-conference] article about oSC sessions!
Friends,

We need to get people to register and book for the openSUSE conference as
soon as possible. What better way than to tease them with some juicy and
interesting sessions they would be able to enjoy?

Our paper committee has made some executive decisions and the first sessions
are decided upon. Awesome, as that means we can start to advertise them!

The sessions include keynote speakers opening every day (Georg Greve on
Friday, Michael Miller on Saturday and yours truly on Sunday) and about
25-30 confirmed sessions.

That should give us plenty to write about, heck, we can probably do a number
of articles if we want. But that requires some writing help!

I would propose to do 4 articles. One about the keynote speakers and then
one in each of the three main areas of talks: Community & Project; Geeko
Tech and openWorld.

I will write the first of the three main areas, show at least one way of
doing it. Who's up for picking a 2nd and who does a 3rd? And who would like
to talk to our (more or less) esteemed keynote speakers and find out what
they will talk about?

Hugs,
List Navigation
Follow Ups