Re: [opensuse-conference] Tshirt Design Alternatives
I uploaded two more proposals to git repo.

Different model - Same t-shirt color for all
https://github.com/openSUSE/artwork/blob/master/Marketing%20Materials/Events/openSUSE%20Conference/2013/T-shirts/NewProposal.png

Based at Cassio and Andy proposals - Different t-shirt color for each
https://github.com/openSUSE/artwork/blob/master/Marketing%20Materials/Events/openSUSE%20Conference/2013/T-shirts/NewProposal_2.png