Re: [opensuse-conference] Tshirt Design Alternatives
  • From: Carlos Ribeiro <carlosribeiro@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 16:58:46 -0300
Thank you Andy.

Simple and clean
The only think I could add to this great proposal is the phrase "Power
to the Geeko" somewhere as this is the moto of the conference.

Later I will add this one in the t-shirt mockup.

Stella, Kostas, does we have inttention to produce one side t-shirt or
two sides, having different images for front and back?
I decided to create layouts using two sides based at we alreay had
used for the promo t-shirt. Should we go to one side only? or keep the
two sides idea?