Re: [opensuse-conference] Error when run Android Conference App
Hey Llias,

Thank you very much for your well described steps and your commitment
for me. It worked well here. =) Thanks again. The problem was with the
ActionBarSherlock library. I think it will be really useful to add
those steps in a README file so new comers can get into the project
quickly. Now I am ready to contribute. =)

In the trello card, I see 6 tasks under the Checklist and one of them
has been finished. Those are the tasks you guys implementing these
days right? Where I can find out bugs related to this project? Is
there any place where above Checklist described well? Please guide me
to the next step. Looking forward to have a nice time with all of
you..!

Thanks,,