[opensuse-conference] sponsors and trello
  • From: Agustin Benito Bethencourt <abebe@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 15:53:32 +0200
Hi,

in SUSE we are beginning to process the information about sponsors that Izabel
is providing us.

Sponsors need information related with almost every area. we will also deal
with information that I think should not be publish beyond the organization
team.

Is is possible to create a private instance of trello to deal with sponsors
and VIPs? If not, how can we manage this in a way that we do not publish the
info and we do not manage it by mail?

Saludos
--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt