[opensuse-conference] Re: [opensuse-marketing] oSC13 New Article
  • From: differentreality <differentreality@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 18:07:55 +0300
On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 5:35 PM, Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wednesday 20 March 2013 08:57:14 Kostas Koudaras wrote:
Hi guys
There are some news about the oSC13, we have the hotels ready and we
also have a new teaser video for oSC, I am planning in making an
article and release it on Friday or Monday. I would like to ask if the
are any other articles to take place at those days so anyone planning
in releasing something those days?
Have Fun
Kostas

Afaik nothing is planned ATM so this should be doable. Put something there
soon so it can be reviewed :D

Hello,

I am tracking this task here:
https://trello.com/card/announcement-with-hotels/50c9f627390884e80700997e/64

But I am not sure if the announcement is already drafted.

Could someone take care of it going out to the world?

Thanks,
Stella