Re: [opensuse-conference] Badge ID Proposal
  • From: Andy anditosan <anditosan1000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 11:55:13 -0700
On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 10:04 AM, Agustin Benito Bethencourt
<abebe@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Theo took care of coordinating this task for oSC12. The result was positive. I
would use it as a starting point.

Then I will continue tweaking the card. However, I need to know what
else goes in the badge to form a more complete page.

Thank you
Andy (anditosan)