Re: [opensuse-conference] Badge ID Proposal
  • From: Agustin Benito Bethencourt <abebe@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 18:04:34 +0100
Hi,

Theo took care of coordinating this task for oSC12. The result was positive. I
would use it as a starting point.

On Wednesday, January 30, 2013 08:31:40 AM Andy anditosan wrote:
On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 12:11 AM, Kostas Koudaras <warlordfff@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
2013/1/30 Andy anditosan <anditosan1000@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hello

I took a little time to create an idea for a badge. Please let me know
if it works and what else can be added. I read on Trello that an idea
is to have an A4 folded into parts with more data about the
conference. Is there an old model that I can tweak?

I don't know about that but I think Michael propably does

Thank you

Andy (anditosan)

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h414/anditosan/BadgeProposal_zps5f
81f6ec.png>
I liked it but is the a way to put a Geeko somewhere there?
I go nowhere without my favourite pet and it is an openSUSE Conference
:D
Great Work
Kostas

I can work something out! :D