Re: [opensuse-conference] Badge ID Proposal
  • From: Kostas Koudaras <warlordfff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 09:11:59 +0200
2013/1/30 Andy anditosan <anditosan1000@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hello

I took a little time to create an idea for a badge. Please let me know
if it works and what else can be added. I read on Trello that an idea
is to have an A4 folded into parts with more data about the
conference. Is there an old model that I can tweak?
I don't know about that but I think Michael propably does

Thank you

Andy (anditosan)

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h414/anditosan/BadgeProposal_zps5f81f6ec.png
I liked it but is the a way to put a Geeko somewhere there?
I go nowhere without my favourite pet and it is an openSUSE Conference :D
Great Work
Kostas

http://opensuse.gr http://os-el.gr
http://amb.opensuse.gr http://www.kde.gr