[opensuse-conference] Printing things for FOSDEM
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 20:54:25 +0100
Heya,

For those of you curious as to how the poster stuff worked out, here's a
link to the zip file with to-be-printed materials I send to Agustin:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/29347181/print.zip
(warning: 36 mb, pls don't all download it and block my dropbox account -
you probably know what's in there as it is also in github)

In short, it contains:
* Anditosan's openSUSE Conference poster
* VictorHck's openSUSE 12.3-is-coming poster
* Carlos' oSC13 folding Cube
* Carlos' oSC13 folding Tux

Note that the credits are a bit arbitrary as everyone worked on these
designs collaboratively, so thanks to all of those who contributed in words
and deeds ;-)

It is now up to Agustin to decide how much we can print of all these - which
of course depends on budget.

Have a nice day and cu later,