[opensuse-conference] Re: artwork for FOSDEM
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 11:02:44 +0100
On Thursday 24 January 2013 17:42:12 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
Heya,

An update: Today, 15:00 I have my deadline to send in the stuff we have.
What we have:

https://picasaweb.google.com/104830275042059445407/OpenSUSECube02
* cube
Carlos updated it, I improved some texts and made it a bit more readable
(using a normal Open Sans font). Made it ready to be printed.

http://paste.opensuse.org/60269859
* tux
Same as for cube.

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h414/anditosan/Poster4_zps3db5ca16.png
* poster4 Nearly perfect. Dark, but no dust or granularity in the
background We can print them if you're all OK with it.

Too bad it's rather small (120 dpi or so, should be at least 600, but so be
it).

https://plus.google.com/photos/104830275042059445407/albums/58334471054398
36673/5836469661330058898?banner=pwa * poster.png (white tower) - Colors
are ok, the background has some dust, is granular and not as smooth as in
the image.
Needs a bit of updating: lighter image, smoother?

I have seen no updates, so I'll skip this one.

For a postcard I think the 'summer is coming' from Carlos is incredibly
cool: http://wstaw.org/m/2013/01/24/Summer-is-coming_05.jpg

I have not see the remake of this following the feedback from Henne so this
won't make it unless I get that very soon :(

Thanks for all the help!

Hugs,