Re: [opensuse-conference] Sponsorship brochure needed
  • From: "Stella Rouzi (differentreality)" <stella.rouzi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 11:00:26 +0200
On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 10:23 AM, Stella Rouzi (differentreality)
<stella.rouzi@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 10:28 PM, Robert Schweikert <rjschwei@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

On 01/22/2013 10:42 AM, Stella Rouzi (differentreality) wrote:

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 12:40 AM, Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Monday 21 January 2013 20:53:48 Stella Rouzi wrote:

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 8:42 PM, Carlos Ribeiro

<snip>

What about we fit all info in 1 A4 page (and use both sides when printing)
?
My notes (doesn't look that good without any artwork...). Anyone can
directly edit:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sKvoUMk8l62Iw4V6oJltzxuaPwArjo-IhaHfstLvkmo/edit

Thanks for getting this started. Gave it some polish and fiddled with a few
things. This is ready to go, just needs background artwork.

Personally, I wouldn't mind having less levels for sponsors.

Also some proof reading would be appreciated.

I guess most important point is to figure out exactly what we offer in
return and in which level of sponsorship.

If we add a breakdown the brochure gets rather lengthy, such it is nicer for
us to just present highlights.

For example the SUSECon sponsorship brochure is 10+ pages in length as
everything is spelled out in great detail. I think we want to avoid this.
The 2 page format should work well for us, it is not over the top but
provides sufficient information to make it interesting for a sponsor.

Later,
Robert

Tech Lead
rjschwei@xxxxxxxx
rschweik@xxxxxxxxxx
781-464-8147

Hey all,

the idea is to have this done for FOSDEM.
I am told that Michal is the person that can take care of printing it
as soon as it is ready. What is the deadline for sendig it to you,
Michal?

SUSE will be our Platinum/Cornerstone sponsor (Which name do you prefer?).
So the rest of the levels should be Gold - Silver - Bronze I guess.
(And perhaps it is too late to come up with something more creative
for the sponsor-level naming)

Also we have the idea to offer recruiting possibilities to sponsors, meaning:
Sponsors that are interested in hiring new people can let us know.
Attendees who want to be interviewed by our sponsors can let us know,
through their registration (which might require them to upload a CV
etc).
We give the info of registered attendees looking for a job to our
sponsors, small interview sessions are arranged.
We will offer the small 15-people room for that, for a couple of hours
for one or two days, depending on the number of people interested.

Other than that, I need some help with the text of the brochure.

1. Do sponsors actually give 10k? What's the past experience? I am
told that it might not be so realistic to have 1rst level at 10k and
maybe we should make it 5k.

2. Lowest level of sponsorship, do you think it should stay 1k? 500
euro might be too little - or not? (Bearing in mind we also have
professional tickets that cost 200 euro)

3. I will work on separating what we give for each level of sponsoring

Any help of course is appreciated.

BTW, this is the last day I can practically work on that (I am flying
at 6am tomorrow for Brussels) and I am not sure if I will manage to be
online for some time even from my mobile.

Thanks,
Stella

Robert I think you made these changes in the sponsors brochure:

Sponsor promotional advertising visible throughout the event location

What is this supposed to include?
At first I thought it was the video part playing at the entrance of
the venue but that's No 9.