Re: [opensuse-conference] Keynote speakers
  • From: Izabel Valverde <izabelvalverde@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 00:15:24 -0200
Hey Jos, Robert, all,

I've watched all... so my comments...

2013/1/28 Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Friends,

Discussions between Robert and myself lead to the following list of to-be-
contacted keynote speakers:

1 Massimo Banzi - Arduino, maker movement etc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoBUXOOdLXY

I pretty much like the speaker and the subject. He has a very hard
accent but as non-native english I can undesrtand him very well.

2 Marcin Jakubowski - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GEMkvT0DEk and
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Source_Ecology_(project)

Interesting, clear to understand too.

3 Cameron Sinclair - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cameron_Sinclair
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdcqEjmuxjA

He talks to fast for me.

4 Doc Searls - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doc_Searls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIArIRxpfaE

He doesn't look like someone that would gladly go to openSUSE
Conference. Altought I'd like to watch him.

5 Thomas Freidman - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Friedman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIArIRxpfaE

Same link as Doc Searls. :P

Looking for other talks he gave I didn't like him... and seems
audience didn't trust his words.

We'd like your input on who to contact first. As in, while we would like to
stick to this list, if there's a clear preference on this ML then we will
contact that person first.

Let us know who you'd like most.

Cheers,
Jos

My preferences would go first to Arduino and second for open Source Ecology.

Good options :)

Izabel