Re: [opensuse-conference] Greek magazine (Linux Inside), they are interested to promote the conference
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 10:47:57 +0100
On Wednesday 23 January 2013 23:32:43 Stathis Iosifidis wrote:
Στις 23/01/2013 08:45 μμ, ο/η Jos Poortvliet έγραψε:
On Friday 18 January 2013 02:23:22 Stathis Iosifidis wrote:
Hello,

I wrote also on Trello for that.

The only Linux magazine in Greece called Linux Inside
(http://www.linuxinside.gr) want to promote the conference.

They want to promote it because it's their job to promote such events,
even if we don't add their logo somewhere.

Unfortuntely the editor is kind of busy due to family issues, so he
told
me that we can have what ever we want. We can write 1-2 articles (they
can give us 4-6 pages) to present the conference. We can have also
interviews (he can send by mail the questions). We just have to contact
him.

Of course we're free to add anything on the first page
(http://www.linuxinside.gr). Articles, banners etc.

Take care,
Stathis

Stathis, can you add this to the trello under the promo tasks so we
don't
forget?

It is under Magazines Promo (Promo Board)

https://trello.com/board/promo/50c9f627390884e80700997e

Is that OK?

yup.

In many cases it makes sense to try and think of what smaller steps can get
us closer to finishing a card and make a todo list with items people can
finish off one by one. Just a suggestion ;-)
< Previous Next >