Re: [opensuse-conference] Some artwork during Fosdem to attract people to oSC'13
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 19:47:53 +0100
On Monday 21 January 2013 16:54:26 Carlos Ribeiro wrote:
Kostas,

I really love the idea to have t-shirts about oSC3 during Fosdem. What
do you think about to have some other things cute and interesting plus
t-shirt in the openSUSE booth during Fosdem to try to attract more
people to came and visit the booth (fosdem) also to remind everyone
about the conference.

Some examples:
- Tux Paper
https://picasaweb.google.com/104830275042059445407/OpenSUSETuxPaper

- openSUSE Cube, each side could be a message why to be at oSCĀ“13
https://picasaweb.google.com/104830275042059445407/OpenSUSECube02

- Stickers - to be clue on each DVD sent, with something like this
"To learn more, came and joying the geekos at the next Conference in
Greece" A sticker is good idea too, I believe is easy to do, and quite
inexpensive too.

Do you have links to the sources of these? They need to be updated before we
can print them in any case. I'm talking to Agustin about printing materials
for FOSDEM...