Re: [opensuse-conference] Conference website - non suckish version :P
Hey,

On 23.01.2013 13:47, Theo Chatzimichos wrote:
On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 12:51 PM, Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 23.01.2013 07:45, Kostas Koudaras wrote:
Please keep in mind that we're not trying to give a historical correct
representation of Greek architecture. We're trying to promote a
conference to mainly non-Greek people..

The Parthenon _has_ to be in there :)

I disagree, the Parthenon has no place in the front page. It could be
put somewhere else, eg where the text with the history of the city and
the country is, but not in the front page.

There is only a frontpage. It's a single page site :)

It is like a trademark.

Exactly! For Greece. Which includes Thessaloniki last time I've checked...

Henne Vogelsang
http://www.opensuse.org