Re: [opensuse-conference] The conference announcement - URGENT
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 23:30:24 +0100
On Tuesday 22 January 2013 22:00:31 Kostas Koudaras wrote:
2013/1/22 Stathis Iosifidis (aka diamond_gr) <iefstathios@xxxxxxxxx>:
The truth is that I prepare something about Thessaloniki and some info
like Theo did for Prague, although I didn't assign the task on Trello.

@Jos I prepared something. I hope this is OK for you. Please correct any
grammar-spelling mistakes.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-Q6_2jeGBr-o1XhqOfi8GTIp46EKPkx3EX3s
1ZI5-0g/edit
Stathis some of the photos on the links you gave are broken but I
think I still have those photos somewhere :D

I am still at work but I will make some final corrections and put
whatever is needed in the news article today, I am still at work but
everything will be in place by the morning :D
Jos just make a read for any 'style' corrections :D

Awesome work, Stathis, Kostas. I'll finish it tomorrow morning and it'll go
out without issues. Good teamwork all!

Cheers,
Jos

Later
Kostas

Please let me know if you want me to find some links for you (for some
facts that are mentioned).
There are more pictures. Let me know if you want more of hem.

/S

--
http://about.me/iosifidis
http://eiosifidis.blogspot.gr

The power corrupts. The absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Fear is not real. It is a product of thought that you create. Fear is a
choice.