Re: [opensuse-conference] The conference announcement - URGENT
2013/1/22 Stathis Iosifidis (aka diamond_gr) <iefstathios@xxxxxxxxx>:
Στις 22/01/2013 12:39 πμ, ο/η Jos Poortvliet έγραψε:

On Monday 21 January 2013 20:44:08 Stella Rouzi wrote:

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 8:36 PM, Carlos Ribeiro

<carlosribeiro@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Plans to have this announcement in portuguese, spanish or any other
languages at the same time as the announcement goes out

If so,I would like to raise hands to make available in portuguese too
;-) just let me now one or two hours before the time.