Re: [opensuse-conference] Conference website - first version :D
On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 12:37 AM, Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've prepared a first version of the conference. If somebody gives me write
access to https://github.com/openSUSE/conference.o.o (github account:
jospoortvliet) then I'll push and we have something which is VERY far from
done but in terms of text ready to be pushed. The logo is there as well.

The only todo left is the page banner artwork (aaandiiiii!!!) - after that,
it can already go live as first version...

I deserve some hugs, don't I?

;-)

/Jos

Jos thanks for doing this :) (Hugs rightfully deserved!)

Nikos Chatzidakis and Pavlos Ratis should be taking care of that, but
exam period is in the middle currently.
Regardless, that should get going soon. I hope to arrange my access
later this week as well, so that I can upload some stuff myself too.

I have putting some thoughts on a gdoc [1] regarding the texts that
should be uploaded in the webpage too.
So that we don't lose material and we also get the text proofread and
checked for accuracy before we upload anything.

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ml4gTp3n-tHMx-lZFpbOdFSjTbwo-Q1w-l1Nw5tNdi8/edit