Re: [opensuse-conference] some details, certification and papers that I believe makes difference fr oSC´13
  • From: Carlos Ribeiro <carlosalberto.net@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 18:45:41 -0200
Stella

Trello?!?! hmmm ... sounds good and I don't mind to use it or
upload?update? but as I don´t know much, or nothing about Trello, do
you mind to do that and assign it to me if is this possible?

Also, where can I get a briefly description about Trello and how to
use it? Does we have any quickly start?
any link?