Re: [opensuse-conference] Some artwork during Fosdem to attract people to oSC'13
  • From: Carlos Ribeiro <carlosalberto.net@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 18:38:53 -0200

2013/1/21 Stella Rouzi (differentreality) <stella.rouzi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Some examples:
- Tux Paper
https://picasaweb.google.com/104830275042059445407/OpenSUSETuxPaper

Love this!

- Stickers - to be clue on each DVD sent, with something like this
"To learn more, came and joying the geekos at the next Conference in Greece"
A sticker is good idea too, I believe is easy to do, and quite inexpensive
too.

True we could do that.
We used this one for the 11.4 upgrade stickers that we clued in the 11.3 media.
https://picasaweb.google.com/104830275042059445407/OpenSUSE114Stickers

And I still hope we can do some t-shirts for FOSDEM, even though we
are running out of time real fast.