Re: [opensuse-conference] The conference announcement - URGENT
  • From: "Stella Rouzi (differentreality)" <stella.rouzi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 21:42:57 +0200
On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 8:59 PM, Carlos Ribeiro
<carlosribeiro@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Stella, great point, more information you give to us, more easily we
can draw or design something.

About pictures, photos, itÅ› a good idea, sure, but we need to care
about to not make a kind of too much, too heavy, too over something.
do you got the point?

Maybe some icons works better than pictures, and photos, sometimes
working with the size and format of letters works better than pictures
too. Maybe a balanced mix of icon, pictures, and typology works great