Re: [opensuse-conference] Sponsorship brochure needed
On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 8:42 PM, Carlos Ribeiro
<carlosribeiro@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What do you think, Stella, is this helpful? And Carlos, you might be able to
make a design based on this one and text from Stella...

Sure, If Stella donĀ“t mind, will be my pleasure to contribute with
something to make this not only useful but also beautiful paper.

The pleasure would be all mine.
I simply cannot do anything related to artwork.

But I am happy to do the text :)

@Jos: Thanks for the link, I didn't have that one!
And yes, I agree the too detailed info is rather confusing than useful
in the end.

This layout is very interesting actually...
I had in mind something multi-page so that we could also add info on
openSUSE/conference, where is osc13 happening etc.

On one hand, 1-page brochure is easier for potential sponsors to read,
doesn't look like a boring book or anything.
On the other hand, text is a bit small on this one.