[opensuse-conference] some details, certification and papers that I believe makes difference fr oSC´13
Hello all

I remember that when I helped with some events over here in Brazil,
especially Latinoware, I spend lots of time creating some papers and
details as a recognition gift for everyone that has helped to make
Latinoware was a big and such nice event for the openSUSE project. So
I would like to share with you guys, in case you wishes to do
something similar for the oSC3

- Welcome letter and thing to remember for everyone that has joined as
speaker or ontributor to the event/booth
https://picasaweb.google.com/104830275042059445407/Ambassador#5546169276813718594

- Certification of participation
https://picasaweb.google.com/104830275042059445407/Ambassador#5546168497599066130

- Geeko Money that could be give away during talks to everyone in the
auditorion or room, to let they change for something at booth (to be
honest we neve take money back. Itś just to have fun, and give an
special gift to remember about our speakers.
https://picasaweb.google.com/104830275042059445407/Ambassador#5546168834028341666

CarlosRibeiro