hmmm

yes Andy, I do not only like the medal or any kind or recognition,
gift, cetificate to everyone that support, help, contribute to the
project, conference, meeting..that I already did few times before.

Have a look here my opensuse medal made by soap,
-
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-D4ypJFwIQ90/TaFA5M20geI/AAAAAAAAAnc/zgqRH5hnqkU/s640/img_0489.jpg
-
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Msulla4LllE/TaFBGbVMlII/AAAAAAAAAnk/ZbyhOLPVHko/s640/img_0496.jpg
-
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-GLnigdJ9P5Q/TaFBAoTgUeI/AAAAAAAAAng/VlVJG2GjuMI/s640/img_0495.jpg
-
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Msulla4LllE/TaFBGbVMlII/AAAAAAAAAnk/ZbyhOLPVHko/s640/img_0496.jpg

Also maybe is a good idea to give back a kind of certification for
participation to people that attend to the event.
I made some and for some I give personally in paper and others I send
a pdf file.
Some certificates that I made in respect of everyone that had helped
to make an event be sucessfull could be found here
-
https://picasaweb.google.com/104830275042059445407/Linuxcon2011Brasil#5676386779025941762
- A certification for people that has helped during openSUSE
Ambassador Hack Day, (do you remember Kostas, our first task together
rsrs)
we sould do something similar for the artwork team, and ambassadors
program 2.0 I believe.
https://picasaweb.google.com/104830275042059445407/OpenSUSECollaborationDay#5555737232414624802

If the people here wishes I could share the source file, if I found it :D